Indiana Criminal Defense Lawyer
Attorneys Fighting For Your Rights
At the Law Offices of Moseley & Martinez, LLC, in Merrillville and South Bend, we represent clients in northern Indiana who are facing misdemeanor and felony charges in our state courts. We can also handle related administrative matters, like saving a driver’s license from suspension after a DUI arrest.
We represent people in matters such as:
- CDL protection: Many of our clients are people with commercial driver’s licenses (CDLs) who drive for a living. We fight to protect their records and their jobs.
- Domestic Battery
- Driver’s license suspension/revocation: We are dedicated to protecting our clients’ freedom — and freedom to drive their cars on Indiana roadways — after being accused of driving on a suspended or revoked driver’s license.
- Drug Crimes
- DUI/OWI: We represent people who are facing a first, second or subsequent DUI arrest in Indiana.
- Expungement: Criminal record clearing.
- Juvenile Crimes
- Shoplifting / Conversion
- Traffic offenses: We represent people accused of criminal traffic offenses, including speeding, driving on a revoked or suspended driver’s license, driving without insurance and passing a stopped school bus.
- Weapons Violations
- White Collar Crimes
Posting A Bond And Paying For An Attorney: What You Need To Know
If someone you love is in jail, we can give you the information needed to post a bond to have him or her released before the court date. If you have already posted a bond, you may not need to worry about the added costs of hiring a lawyer. Many times, we can represent clients in exchange for an already posted bond. Each case is different.
Arrested? Call Our Criminal Defense Attorneys.
If you have questions, you can give us a call at (219) 472-9936 or (574) 707-8675. Offering a high level of personal service, attorneys at our law firm are accessible and available by phone or email. After-hours and weekend appointments are available.