It’s no secret that going to family court can be stressful, emotional and often times overwhelming. At the Law Offices of Moseley & Martinez, LLC, our focus is on helping clients take control. We aggressively protect our client’s interests in Indiana courts. We protect them, their relationships with their children and their finances. Our goal is always to achieve the best possible results.
Attorneys at our firm handle a wide range of family law matters, including:
- Divorce: We represent people who are thinking about divorce or who have been served with divorce papers. We handle all issues involved in divorces, including child custody and visitation, child support, alimony/spousal support and division of property.
- Child custody and parenting time/visitation: We represent divorcing parents and parents who were never married in child custody and visitation matters. A written court order is the best way to protect your relationship with your children. We can help you establish, modify or enforce an order.
- Child support: In Indiana, child support guidelines set out the amount of support to be received or paid. The guidelines take into account several things such as how much you make and the cost of childcare and health insurance for the child. We represent people seeking to establish or change a child support order.
- Fathers’ rights: While a father may be there for his child, his custody and visitation rights are never truly protected until a written order is in place. The child’s mother may move out of state without permission, or she may threaten to take visitation away unless she receives more money. The best way to protect your rights as a dad is to have an official court order put in place.
- Maintenance Modifications / Termination
- Mothers’ Rights
- Paternity: We represent fathers and mothers in paternity matters. Paternity is the legal relationship between a father and his child. We can establish paternity or fight false allegations. We can also handle related matters, like child custody, visitation and child support.
- Property Division: Dividing marital assets and debts is a significant part of divorce. To ensure that the division is fair, it is important to consult a knowledgeable and experienced attorney.
- Uncontested Divorce: An uncontested divorce is a divorce that is NOT contested by either spouse or party. In the event that you and your spouse decide to part ways amicably, and uncontested divorce is a great option.
Call Us. Talk With Our Family Law Lawyers.
If you have questions about how Indiana family law may affect you and your family, talk with us. Contact the Law Offices of Moseley & Martinez, LLC at (219) 472-8391 or (574) 707-8675. Offering a high level of personal service, our northern Indiana family law lawyers are accessible and available by phone or email. After-hours and weekend appointments are available.